Tutorial: How to View Ockel Tokens in Your Wallet
By default, your wallet might not be able to show your Ockel Token (OKL) balance. If this is the case, you will need to manually add the Ockel Token’s “contract address” to your wallet. In this tutorial we describe the necessary steps for the recommended wallets from Eidoo and MetaMask.
PLEASE NOTE: The wallets from Eidoo and MetaMask are not the only wallets that are compatible with the Ockel Token (OKL). Even though using a different wallet, the steps to add a contract address wil be similar. Please check your wallet’s instruction manual.
Add OKL to an Eidoo Wallet
- Open the Eidoo app on your device
- Go to “More” and select “Force Token Enrollment”.
- Submit the token contract address of the Ockel Token (OKL): 0x96CBC8BF2474Bb28DC54e4137aAe091880fF4893.
- Go back to “Your Assets” and notice that OKL has been added to your assets.
Add OKL to a MetaMask Wallet
- Open the MetaMask application in your web browser.
- Open the menu and select “Add Token”.
- Select “Custom Token” and submit the token contract address of the Ockel Token (OKL): 0x96CBC8BF2474Bb28DC54e4137aAe091880fF4893.
- To finish the installation, simply click the “Add” button. You will now see that the Ockel Token (OKL) has been added to your MetaMask wallet.
If you have any questions about this tutorial, please feel free to reach out to us via: [email protected]. Our support team will be happy to assist you.